Thursday, February 27, 2014

Create or Rename folder without any name or digit

: Do you know how to create or rename folder without any name? If you think it is pretty easy then why just give it a try for yourself.

Before reading this you may think that if you just left blank on folder’s name field then it will automatically create folder without any name or digit, right ?

Well pretty hell no. I also thought that but I was wrong.

 If you left blank and hit enter in the name field of a folder it will be named as “new folder”, ok. Now the simple tricks to create folder without any name……

Just hit rename and press “alt “+ “0160” or “255”(alt+255or (alt+0160) and hit “enter”. That’s it you are done.

Now see what happens. CHEERS! If you like it don’t forget to share it with your friends, you will get a lot of appreciation as I got from my GF.

See Also

Make your PC faster than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment